Grandview Yard is quickly filling up.
The burgeoning mixed-use district developed by Nationwide Realty Investors Ltd. has landed eight new tenants for four completed office buildings, the Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co. affiliate said Thursday:
- Hilliard Lyons: 2,900 square feet at 800 Yard St.
- Unum Life Insurance Co.: 6,300 square feet at 800 Yard St.
- Seamless Logistics: 3,400 square feet at 775 Yard St.
- Columbus Hospitality Management: 3,400 square feet at 775 Yard St.
- United States Navy: 2,200 square feet at 845 Yard St.
- Arch City Dental LLC: 2,000 square feet at 845 Yard St.
- FKP Architects Inc.: 1,900 square feet at 845 Yard St.
- Executive Eye Care LLC: 2,000 square feet at 895 W. Third Ave.
Nationwide announced other updates for its 125-acre Grandview Yard district west of downtown:
- The first 320,000-square-foot building on Nationwide’s own 500,000-square-foot office campus will open this spring.
- The 166-unit third phase of the Apartments at Grandview Yard will open this spring.
- A 135-room Courtyard by Marriott and the Grand Event Center will open in the summer.
Nationwide Realty recently announced its Buckeye Hall of Fame Grill will be replaced by an Eddie George’s Grille 27 restaurant, to open in May.