Grandview Yard offers a variety of parking options to meet the needs of residents, tenants, and visitors. Complimentary parking is available in Grandview Yard’s public garages with more than 5,500 spaces available. For those interested, short term on-street parking is available along Yard Street, Burr Avenue and First Avenue. If interested in regular use of the on-street spaces, a monthly on-street parking pass program is available for purchase. See additional details below as well as business and residential zone restrictions.
On-street parking is available for short-term parkers. If you elect to utilize the on-street paid parking, please comply with all posted signage.
- Short-term parkers utilizing paid on-street spaces along Yard Street, Burr Avenue and First Avenue can pay using the ParkMobile app.
- The current standard hourly rate for the on-street parking spaces is $1 per hour, and is enforced between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday ensuring ample short-term parking for visitors and retail businesses, and longer-term complimentary parking in the nearby garages for residents and workers.
Monthly On-Street Pass Program
For those interested in regular use of the on-street spaces, a monthly on-street parking pass program is available. Monthly on-street parking passes can be purchased for the current rate of $30 per month by clicking on the link below.
- The on-street parking pass is valid in all available on-street paid-parking spaces within Grandview Yard for unlimited hours; with the only exception being the designated retail business zone in front of the Manchester building (on Yard Street between First Avenue and Junction Way during peak retail business hours).
- Passes rely on license plate recognition software – a printed version is not required. Passes can be self-printed and displayed on the driver side windshield if preferred.
- Passes are NOT transferable.
Retail Business Zone: To accommodate short-term retail and restaurant parking, a small business zone has been designated in front of the Manchester Building (on Yard Street between First Avenue and Junction Way). On-street parking passes are not valid in this zone during peak retail business hours.