If you live in or around Grandview Heights, then you’re probably sick of construction at this point due to the sheer volume of it, but it also means that a lot of new things are on the way — including new jobs, new places to live, new places to dine and new places to shop. Our construction roundup provides a look at the latest development projects in their current status to keep you up to date on what the future holds for the built environment in Columbus.
Here’s a quick rundown of some (not all) of the current Grandview area development projects, along with a photo set below:
- The Grand — A new 13,000 square foot event center at Grandview Yard.
- Courtyard by Marriott — Grandview Yard’s second hotel will add 135 new rooms.
- The Brooks — A new 166-unit apartment building in Grandview Yard
- Homes on Pullman Way — 45 new for-sale homes are being added to Grandview Yard.
- Nationwide Insurance Offices — Over 500,000 sqft of office space in Grandview Yard.