Article originally published on Destination Grandview by Katie Thompson
Although faraway trips might not be possible for a while, that doesn’t mean that your vacation isn’t right around the corner. The Hyatt Place Columbus/OSU and Courtyard by Marriot Columbus OSU are ready to assist you in creating the perfect “staycation”! Both hotels are situated in Grandview Yard, offer indoor pools, and are surrounded by everything you need to spend the day reconnecting with friends and family by enjoying everything that Grandview Heights has to offer.
Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your staycation in Grandview Heights:
– Start your day off right with a delicious breakfast from the Brekkie Shack with options such as a Plant-Based hash or Cheesiest Egg Sandwich they have something for every breakfast lover!
– Enjoy the sunshine with a picnic lunch from Jason’s Deli or Sweet Carrot and head down the street to Wyman Woods Park.
– Pack up your lunch and spend the afternoon on the virtual green at Caddy’s Delight or turn out the lights with a round of glowing putt-putt at Miner 49er. With both under one roof, there’s plenty to choose from and make sure to refuel with a snack on the patio!
– Time to hit the trails! Grandview Heights has 45 acres of parks and green spaces for you to explore. Bike the Olentangy Trail via CoGo Bike Share which offers 6 bike share stations in Grandview heights.
– End the night by enjoying the sunset on Hofbräuhaus’s patio with room for the entire family! Enjoy Family Night on the second Tuesday of every month for free kids’ meals, face painting, and balloon animals.
– Before you head to your room, wind down for the night with a nightcap from Winan’s Chocolate + Coffees + Wine, don’t forget to treat yourself with a piece of their decadent chocolate.
Traveling for a special occasion, needing a customized itinerary, or just wanting some local gift cards and amenities waiting for you upon arrival? Feel free to contact Destination Grandview for more ideas and inspiration.
Ready to book your stay? Visit: destinationgrandview.org/accommodations!