Hofbräuhaus Columbus Brewery & Restaurant is located in Grandview Yard and is a place where family and friends can enjoy great biers, great food and fun times.
It starts with a wide selection of traditional beer brewed on site every day…with flavorful seasonal selections every month. All crafted under the direction of a talented brew master while adhering to Germany’s strict purity law.
Next, an award-winning menu with something for everyone…whether it’s a traditional German favorite like schnitzel or bratwurst…or one of the best burgers around! And don’t forget to try one of the huge, delicious cream puffs!
It’s all wrapped up in a vibrant environment modeled after the legendary 400+ year-old Hofbräuhaus in Munich, Germany — with authentically decorated rooms, live music and one of Columbus’ best outdoor Biergartens located minutes from downtown.
Hofbräuhaus Columbus is also a great place for all types of group outings and events, from office meetings to wedding rehearsal dinners, with areas that can accommodate groups as large as 350 people.
Throw in a tour of the on-site beer producing factory and every day is a party at Hofbräuhaus Columbus. No matter the occasion…THIS PLACE IS WUNDERBAR!
Hours of Operation:
Sunday – Thursday: 11am – 10pm
Friday: 11am- 11pm
Saturday: 11am – 12am
Sunday – Thursday: 11am – 9pm
Friday: 11am – 10pm
Saturday: 11am – 10pm
- 1st Tuesday Each Month @ 7pm – Ceremonial Keg Tapping of the Newest Seasonal Bier
- 2nd Tuesday Each Month – Family Night – Kids Eat Free from 6-8PM, Face Painting, Balloon Animals & More
- Happy Hour – Mon-Fri 3-6PM
- $4 half liters of bier
- $4 glasses of house wine
- $5 & $6 appetizer specials
- Brunch Saturday and Sunday 11am – 2pm
- Freshly-Brewed Bier To Go!
- Growler: 64 oz. of freshly brewed bier in a reusable glass jug
- Crowler: 32 oz. of freshly brewed bier in a recyclable can