Hofbräuhaus Columbus Brewery & Restaurant is located in the growing Grandview Yard area and is a place where family and friends can enjoy great biers, great food and fun times.
It starts with a wide selection of traditional beer brewed on site every day…with flavorful seasonal selections every month. All crafted under the direction of our talented brew master while adhering to Germany’s strict purity law.
Next, an award-winning menu with something for everyone…whether it’s a traditional German favorite like schnitzel or bratwurst…or one of the best burgers around! And don’t forget to try one of our huge, delicious cream puffs!
It’s all wrapped up in a vibrant environment modeled after the legendary 400+ year-old Hofbräuhaus in Munich, Germany — with authentically decorated rooms, live music and one of Columbus’ best outdoor Biergartens located minutes from downtown.
Hofbräuhaus Columbus is also a great place for all types of group outings and events…from office meetings to wedding rehearsal dinners…with areas that can accommodate groups as large as 350 people.
Throw in a tour of our on-site beer producing factory and every day is a party at Hofbräuhaus Columbus. No matter the occasion…THIS PLACE IS WUNDERBAR!
Hours of Operation:
Sunday – Thursday: 11am – 10pm
Friday: 11am- 11pm
Saturday: 11am – 12am
Sunday – Thursday: 11am – 9pm
Friday: 11am – 10pm
Saturday: 11am – 10pm
- 1st Tuesday Each Month @ 7pm – Ceremonial Keg Tapping of the Newest Seasonal Bier
- 2nd Tuesday Each Month – Family Night – Kids Eat Free form 6-8PM, Face Painting, Balloon Animals & More
- $11.99 Lunch Buffet M-F 11am-2pm
- Happy Hour – Mon-Fri 3-6PM
- $3 half liters of bier
- $3 glasses of house wine
- $4 & $5 appetizer specials
- Brunch Saturday and Sunday 11am – 2pm
- Our Freshly Brewed Bier To Go!
- Growler: 64 oz. of freshly brewed bier in a reusable glass jug
- Crowler: 32 oz. of freshly brewed bier in a recyclable can