Grandview Yard offers a growing list of commercial businesses, restaurants, grocery and service retail, hospitality, and luxury urban living in one of the area’s top school systems. The Yard’s urban architecture and walkable streets are complemented by lush green spaces, brick and tree-lined walkways, and convenient parking.
Located just minutes from exciting sports, entertainment, culture and nightlife, Grandview Yard is a rare opportunity to experience the incomparable energy of urban living with the eclectic charm of the Grandview Heights Community.
The Grandview Yard development is a pioneering example of sustainable design, and has been Pre-Certified LEED-ND Silver Plan by the U.S. Green Building Council.
THIS MONTH at The Yard
* Columbus Urban Living Tour is happening May 7th! Yard Club is your stop for day of ticket purchases.
* Celebrate spring at Hofbrauhaus! Check out their April event lineup, including National Pretzel Day!
* The Grand Event Center is NOW OPEN see our post for a sneak peek inside!
* The Courtyard by Marriott hotel is open and busy with guests visiting from near and far.
* The 828 at the Yard condominiums are now underway.
Grandview Yard is centrally located at the intersection of Olentangy River Road and Goodale Boulevard in Grandview Heights, Ohio with highway access from State Route 315 and I-670. Grandview Yard is near downtown Columbus, The Ohio State University, the Arena District, the Greater Columbus Convention Center, and Lennox Town Center.