Valentine’s Day in Columbus
Valentine’s Day Experiences
With Valentine’s Day coming up, there are several romantic (and socially-distant) experiences for couples to enjoy in Columbus. If you’re still thinking of ways to impress your Valentine this year, here are a few local gift options:
- Take a helicopter tour of Columbus
- Create a custom scent at The Candle Lab
- Book a romantic staycation at the Hyatt Regency Columbus
- Hotel features renovated guest rooms and proximity to restaurants and bars, North Market, and the Scioto Mile
Valentine’s Day Sweets + Eats
Don’t wait until the last minute to make your Valentine’s Day plans! Whether you’re treating your partner, friends or yourself, here is a list of eateries offering savory specials for the holiday everyone will love.
- Winans Chocolates + Coffee + Wines
- You can pre-order Winans chocolate-covered strawberries through February 7, Valentine’s Day drinks are also available, and of course they have plenty of chocolate, wine, and gifts for your Valentine!
- Brekkie Shack
- Valentine’s Day is on a Sunday, which is every brunch lover’s dream! Treat your valentine to something savory and sweet at Brekkie Shack.
- Hofbrauhaus Columbus
- Enjoy a special Valentine’s Day menu inspired by the flavors of Germany! Hofbrauhaus offers carryout, as well as growlers and crowlers to go. Reserve now.
- Hofbrauhaus is on the Columbus Ale Trail! Pick up a map at any participating brewery and start your journey discovering the best brews in Cbus.
Why do residents Love living in Columbus?
Well for starters, when you live in the Arena District and Grandview Yard, you are granted special access to a Resident VIP Program. Upon move-in, residents receive a VIP card which unlocks access to nearly 30 VIP offerings and discounts.
Adding to the excitement, Fried Chicka Bang is now offering Arena District and Grandview Yard residents 10% off their order Wednesday through Sunday. Hofbrauhaus Columbus is also offering a VIP resident night—with the first one starting February 18—featuring $10 off of $30 when you show your VIP card.
Explore more benefits of luxury living and virtually tour a downtown Columbus apartment on the Apartments at the Yard and Arena District Living YouTube pages.
Decorate Your Apartment for Valentine’s Day
Celebrate Valentine’s Day by decorating your apartment in lovey-dovey fashion! Surprise your partner by making a heart out of red & white balloons (or anything really), incorporate plants and flowers throughout the home or make a Valentine gallery wall! Click here to read more ways to decorate your apartment for Valentine’s Day.
Let’s Go Blue Jackets!
Don’t miss the Columbus Blue Jackets action during their 20th season on the ice. The 2021 schedule and TV broadcast information can be found HERE. While Nationwide Arena remains closed to spectators during the game, you can still recreate the game-day experience by watching at a neighborhood bar, ordering carryout or delivery from an Arena District restaurant.
Columbus Crew SC
The very first seats were just installed in the Columbus Crew SC’s new Downtown Stadium! There may be snow on the ground now, but it will be worth the wait to experience a Crew game in the Arena District, a premiere sports entertainment destination. Visit CrewStadium.com for the latest stadium updates, renderings, Crew SC news, and a construction cam.